What Are Interest-Based Digital Communities?
- FastYeti interest-based digital communities are brokerage hubs that support all activity within an ecosystem: hiring, goods & services
- For job candidates, they are a place where skills are the currency.
- For employers, they are one-stop shops to quickly, easily and efficiently identify and hire highly-skilled, pre-qualified job candidates.
- WildfireX is an interest-based digital community that brings together highly-skilled wildland firefighters and federal, state, local and private employers. It also serves as the central location for wildfire information and current news.
- VetsHQ, launching in 2014, offers advice and support in a premier online benefits assessment service for veterans and a comprehensive digital community where veteran information, accomplishment and empowerment intersect shared interests and goals.
Unique, Branded News & Information
Deep dives into the information requirements, need-to-knows and voices of each community.
Bringing automation, operating efficiency, advice and support to benefits and entitlement programs.
The FastYeti Vaults™
Secure storage of important information, documents for your increasingly digital, social life.
These native cloud IBDCs create User-Centric Social Operating Systems.
Community collections of peers, friends, family, experts and employers.
Transform supply chains into value chains to support tailored resources, products and services.